Quelques perles trouvées sur slashdot :
- As the CS gangsta rapper MC++ put it, “if we could factor large composites in poly time, we’d have enough money to not have to rhyme.”
- XML is like violence: if it doesn’t work, use more.
- “A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you didn’t even know existed can render your own computer unusable.”
- “The way we can tell it’s C# instead of Haskell is because it’s nine lines instead of two.”
- C++ is to C as Lung Cancer is to Lung
- “Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don’t think that is a coincidence.”